Is a Martinizing dry cleaner franchise right for you?
Our ideal candidate will not be looking for a job as a dry cleaner, but a long-term business opportunity and typically, multi-unit ownership.
Here are attributes of our highest performing dry cleaner franchisees:
- Recognize that our business is marketing, not one of removing spots and wrinkles
- Passionate about customer service, customer retention, and employee satisfaction
- Value teamwork and exhibit great people skills
- High energy and highly motivated
- Sales and marketing oriented
- Proven management skills
- Follow our system and add embellishments
Day in the Life of a Franchisee:
How does a Martinizing dry cleaner franchisee work on the business, not in the business?
- Develop and execute marketing plan
- Hire, train, and develop managers and staff
- Inspect store(s) to insure quality performance
- Actively participate in expanding new units in exclusive territory
- Actively participate in franchisee cost groups and conferences in learning “best practices”